Friday, May 8, 2009

3 days...

In 3 DAYS we find out what our little pumpkin is! I can hardly sleep at nights, I'm too excited. We had originally planned for the ultrasound to be on Wednesday, the 13th...but because of some conflict with Beto's work schedule, he wasn't going to be able to make it to that appointment. Therefore, we had to switch it - which totally worked for our advantage, since we got to push it up TWO DAYS!!

So now our appointment is on Monday at 4:00 pm.

The baby's movements have already, in a week, become more frequent and much stronger. It's so exciting to feel. I can hardly believe there's a little one inside there, squirming around. Truly brings such joy to my heart! It's the most awesome thing to feel. Everything finally is seeming real. I don't doubt there being a baby in there anymore, ha!! :)

These are an exciting couple of weeks for us. Thanks for all your love and prayers!

No comments: