Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Daughter, The Sock Genius!

So I just had to write about this one....

Aliyah is a genius. Today, I took her socks off of her while she was playing in the living room. She then decides she wants to share her socks with me...and she spent the next 10 minutes trying to put her tiny little socks onto my feet.

9 months old (well, almost 10). How would she EVER know to do that? She's never seen me put socks on my feet before. She's never seen Daddy put socks on his feet. All she knows is that socks go on HER feet. The fact that she knew and understand that because socks go on her feet, they too would go on Mommy's feet...is beyond me.

She's a genius. That's all there is to it!:)

4 comments:

Grace said...

Awww so sweet they learn to share young Austin held her blankie up to my face the other day. I'll blog on it soon.
Love and Miss you!

Rachel said...

I'm more shocked that she sat still for 10 whole minutes! :-P

luvmyfam said...

I love this story. Sofi is so into shoes. They'd be good together. I wish I had time to blog about all the little moments. Or just blog at all. Thanks for sharing. Kisses to Aliyah.

Anonymous said...

gkf9628e

p7ac1jdu

f54yewr4t536

jaurpi0j

o3uxwugi