Thursday, April 16, 2009

15 Weeks

So just had our third prenatal doctor's appointment yesterday (4th month check-up). It was my favorite visit so far! I should probably add too that Beto and I both like my Doctor SOOO much! I'm so happy that out of all the MANY I could've chosen from, I seemed to have picked just the right one for me. Just another blessing from God! He is so funny, and so very, very kind. He gives us all the time in the world, talks our ears off, and always, always, ALWAYS, is smiling. He is so nice. He predicted the baby to be a boy - based on the heartbeat (totally not proven to be accurate, but supposedly if the heart beat is slower, it's usually a boy. Faster, it's a girl.) The Dr. said the baby's heart was beating at 140 bpm, although, I'm not sure that was 100% accurate, because the baby wouldn't stay still long enough for us to hear it for very long! :) I had no idea the baby moved so much already. The Dr. had to follow around, looking from place to place, as the baby moved inside. Aw, melts my heart!

Anyway, now it's the countdown, because at our next appointment, we find out the sex. We're SO excited!! Yay!

Things have been well. This week I started taking care of little Sofi (Strickland), while Camille's at work. I'll be watching her for three weeks. She's so precious, and I'm so glad to be able to have this time with her! She's growing so much everyday!

1 comment:

Ashia said...

i'm SO glad that you like your dr.! doesn't it kinda put you at ease a little bit?? i have my appointment tomorrow and i hope i get to hear the heartbeat again! did they do sonogram, or just heartbeat??