Tuesday, April 28, 2009

17 Weeks

So, as always, time is still flying by.

We're 17 weeks along today....nothing really feels different! I'm feeling great. We're so anxious for our next appointment (2 weeks, 1 day!!) :) YAY!

I've been a little more tired lately than usual, since I've been watching little Sofi. She's a tiny little muffin, but is quite heavy for her age - so I'm pretty warn out at the end of each day! :)

SPRING IS FINALLY HERE! PRAISE GOD! We've been enjoying the nice weather so much already. Last weekend we grilled on Saturday down in DC with Jason and Kristin...and Sunday we grilled at Pete and Jess' house. Felt so nice to finally be outside, enjoying some sun!

I wish there was more to tell....but for now that really is about it. Beto is doing well...busy with work, but doing very well.

Hopefully soon there will be more I can share with you guys.

No comments: