Friday, September 18, 2009

On another note...

Just for the records - last night was the first really not-so-pleasant night of this pregnancy! I am very thankful it didn't happen until now, so late in the game, because OH-MY-GOODNESS, it was awful!

My body felt like it weighed more than a ton of bricks. I would start out on my right side, wake up a little while later feeling like someone had beaten my whole body with a bat; switch sides and fall asleep again. I would then wake up on the other side, again, feeling like while I had been asleep someone had secretly crept into our room and beaten me up! (Not that I actually know what it feels like to be beaten up, but I'm just imaging that that's what it feels like!! Ha Ha!!) It was SO terrible! And of course, when I went to switch sides, it took me an eternity, because my whole body was so achy. So then I would try out my back, but couldn't lay flat because it pushed her into my ribs even more, which was SO uncomfortable and painful. I could not get comfortable for the life of me. Every part of me hurt! Not to mention, I felt so weighed down that some parts of me even felt numb! It was terrible. I was SO glad to wake up this morning and just GET OUT OF BED!

I can't believe that some women have horrible nights like these, starting way earlier. Thankfully I only have a week or so left of this! I TRULY hope tonight is better!!

No comments: