Friday, September 18, 2009

September Babies...

First off, congrats to Ben and Ashia on the arrival of their beautiful daughter Austin Rivers (born 9/17 - 6 lbs 15 oz)! Love you guys and am so very happy for you all! :)

Secondly, just want to update quick...

Yesterday was my 37 week check up. Turns out that I have a small pelvic bone, and won't be able to deliver a large baby. Thus, now that Aliyah is full-term, my Dr. wants her out right away! So, if I haven't had her by my appointment next week, they're going to schedule an induction. The Dr. is estimating and hoping that she'll be around 6 or 6 1/2 lbs. Any larger than that can be a little bit risky for me and the baby. More so for the baby I would think, as she could suffer shoulder damage or a pinched nerve on her way out! =/ ANYWAY, all this to say that we will definitely be having this baby soon, if not on her own time, then by induction. My prayer is that she decides to just come on her own so that we don't have to be induced at all. Please pray with us for that!!! Tuesday would work best for us, if you really want to get specific with those prayers!! Ha! Mom gets here Sunday night, and Beto can't miss work on Monday's. So Tuesday the 22nd would be a FABULOUS day for her to be born! :)

I can't believe this could potentially be our last week without her here. I guess she'll most definitely be a September baby! :) We can't wait to meet her and love her and welcome her into our hearts and home!


1 comment:

luvmyfam said...

YEYYYYYYY!!!!! SOON!!!!! CANT WAIT.... HURRY UP ALiYAH WE CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!! The 25th is a really good day. I'd love to spend my bday at shady grove meeting your little one. SO EXCITED!!!!!!