Tuesday, July 28, 2009

30 Weeks & A Closet Full of Goodies!


So today we're 30 weeks. 10 more weeks til due date, and technically, only 7 more weeks til we're full-term. Wow! Is that seriously possible?!?! I feel so great. I seriously have so many days that I wake up and don't even feel pregnant. Then I feel her squirming around and am reminded of her tiny little presence in my tummy! :) I'm feeling very excited about this whole pregnancy chapter coming to an end - but only because we'll be so happy to welcome our baby girl into this world! I'm so thankful everyday for such a wonderful, and easy pregnancy!!!

Quite obviously, as you can tell from my picture below, I am a first-time momma (who else takes pictures of closets?!?! so ridiculous!! haha!!) I just get excited to see all her cute clothes hanging, and to see the other few things that we have gotten so far for her as well. Anyway, decided to share the picture with all of you! :) So far, we have LOTS of clothes, her car seat, diaper bag, a few toys, diapers (thanks to precious little Sofi and her growth), bottles (Although those aren't the ones we'll be using. Those are the free ones I get for signing up everywhere), towels, receiving blankets, formula, etc.... So that's our stock so far. Sometimes I go in the room in the middle of the day just to look at it all! :) Ha! Beto will be like, "are you in Little's room again just staring at her closet?!" I'm like, "yup!" :)

Can I add that I absolutely adore my husband?! He's the best, and I am so thankful for him everyday. The bestest-friend a girl like me could ask for!


Oh, forgot to mention that we got her a play mat on the weekend too! We actually got this at a MOPS yard sale for $5! :) It looks brand new! I love great deals like that!!

5 comments:

Grace said...

Al I don't know how I've missed your blog all this time, and Ash didn't tell me about it!!! UGH anyway keep it up I love keeping up with what's going on in the life of my friends!!! Love you

Laura said...

Alli, OMG I love your blog. And your closet - for an unborn baby - is already competing with Boo's!! I am so happy for you guys! Love and miss you!

Joy said...

I used to do the same thing...look at all the pretty little things and imagine "MY BABY" in them! I felt great all the way through too...makes it so much more fun! Enjoy every incredible moment waiting for "little" to arrive!! Luv you!!!

Unknown said...

wow, your baby has more clothes than me! lol I arrived on your blog randomly and I really like it! I've just saved it on my favourite links. I am a mum too, I've just had my little boy Marlow and my life is much happier with him. Tell me, did you already choose the baby name? I remember it was a nice activity searching online the righ name by origin and popularity. I my opinion that is the best one http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ I am looking forward to reading your next post! Jo

Ashia said...

omg, her closet is SO cute!!!! =) i LOVE it. she has lots of stuff! austin has like nothing right now except for some new clothes and a lot of hand-me-downs that i need to sort out. no toys or anything yet. =(