Wednesday, July 15, 2009

FINALLY CONNECTED AGAIN!

So after a very very VERY long two weeks without a computer - I'm finally back up and running again. Our new computer arrived yesterday evening! So happy!! 

Today I've spent my whole morning wasting my time away, playing around with all the new features. We got an imac, so it's very different from a pc - but looks like it'll be tons of fun! :) I also downloaded skype right away this morning so that I can video chat with my mom and my sister. So if anyone else has skype, add me as your friend! :)

We're doing well besides all the new computer excitement. I finally was able to somewhat complete my registries this morning - so that's a relief. For those of you who have asked, we're registered at Babies R Us and Target

OH - we also started our child birth classes on Sunday night. The first one was a tad bit boring, we both felt like falling asleep a little (could've been that we spent the whole afternoon at the pool though) :) It basically was just an overview of everything we will be going over and learning over the course of the next 6 weeks.  At the end we did some floor exercises and stuff. We all had to take a blanket and two pillows. I can't wait for breathing exercises and role play stuff. Should be hilarious and I'm so excited! :)

Besides that, not too much going on. I'm very excited to be going to Ethan's wedding this weekend. It'll be my first high school class-mate's wedding that I get to attend! Very excited for them! Beto and I are singing a song :) I'll have to post some pics sometime next week! :)

Hope you're all doing well!! 

No comments: