Sunday, July 5, 2009

We Moved!!





So, I haven't been very good about blogging the past few weeks because I have been so so busy! We moved to a new condo last weekend (just a few doors down from where we lived before). We're very pleased and happy in our new place. It's almost identical to where we lived before, except it has a great big loft with LOTS of extra space! We're very excited about the extra space, because now our second bedroom can be designated to BABY, and our guest room can go upstairs in the loft :) I'm very, very excited about this because now I can actually begin on her room. It'll give me lots to do in the next few months before she arrives.

Anyway, also this week, our computer crashed. Thankfully, a new one has been ordered already and is on its way! So soon, I will be back up and connected.

SOON I WILL UPLOAD PICS OF OUR NEW PLACE! :) (Once we get all the boxes unpacked and put away).

No comments: